Trump Fires Back To Biden’s Debate Challenge

(Congressional Agenda) – Former President Donald Trump revealed on Tuesday that he is, and I quote, “ready to rumble,” after President Joe Biden challenged him publicly to two debates, though the commander-in-chief is staying away from others. Man, I’m surprised he even wants to debate. Surely his team is going to try and rig this against Trump. Given his constant gaffes and inability to string together a complete sentence without making a fool of himself, I’d think his campaign would want to avoid as much public speaking as possible.

“Donald Trump lost two debates to me in 2020. Since then, he hasn’t shown up for a debate. Now he’s acting like he wants to debate me again. Well, make my day, pal,” Biden bloviated in a video published on X.

“I’ll even do it twice. So let’s pick the dates, Donald. I hear you’re free on Wednesdays,” Biden commented in a rather lame attempt to crack a joke.

Trump wasted no time firing off a classic response, accepting the challenge in a post published on his own social media platform, Truth Social, a report from The Western Journal divulged.

“Crooked Joe Biden is the WORST debater I have ever faced — He can’t put two sentences together!” Trump penned in the post.

“Crooked is also the WORST President in the history of the United States, by far. It’s time for a debate so that he can explain to the American People his highly destructive Open Border Policy, new and ridiculous EV Mandates, the allowance of Crushing Inflation, High Taxes, and his really WEAK Foreign Policy, which is allowing the World to ‘Catch on Fire,’” Trump added, spitting nothing but facts for days and days.

“I am Ready and Willing to Debate Crooked Joe at the two proposed times in June and September. I would strongly recommend more than two debates and, for excitement purposes, a very large venue, although Biden is supposedly afraid of crowds – That’s only because he doesn’t get them. Just tell me when, I’ll be there. ‘Let’s get ready to Rumble!!!’” the former president finished.

“The public comments come as the Biden campaign has said it will not participate in three debates organized by the Commission on Presidential Debates, according to The New York Times. Those are scheduled for Sept. 16, Oct. 1 and Oct. 9,” the report continued.

The NY Times stated that the president’s campaign is really pushing hard for a debate in June to try and combat the lead Trump is enjoying over him in the polls. Things are not looking good at the moment for Biden as his nemesis is now ahead in most swing states.

Biden’s campaign also produced a set of proposed rules for the events, which the Times remarked have not, as of this writing, been accepted by the former president.

“The Biden campaign has terms for which networks it wants to host a debate, proposing rules that the Times said would include CBS News, ABC News, CNN and Telemundo. It wants the debates held in a TV studio with no audience,” the WJ article noted.

“There should be firm time limits for answers, and alternate turns to speak — so that the time is evenly divided and we have an exchange of views, not a spectacle of mutual interruption,” the Biden campaign letter explained.

“A candidate’s microphone should only be active when it is his turn to speak, to promote adherence to the rules and orderly proceedings,” the Biden campaign proposal added.

Copyright 2024. CongressionalAgenda.com

4 COMMENTS

  1. Absolutely No wireless ear pieces or any other type of communication device, that candidates should be searched for, just before debating!
    No teleprompters!

    Adult diapers are accepted. 😜

  2. He will know every question that they will ask him.This will be totally one sided and unfair DJT knows this we all know it.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here